The liaison office in Spain also known as the representative office, can help you tap into the Spanish market.
Some of the benefits include:
- Fast resolution. Once the viability is established and documentation prepared, the registration of your business in Spain can usually be resolved within 5 working days.
- No need to establish a brand new company – the representative office is a presence of your existing business in Spain.
- No taxation or fiscal red tape – since the representative office is not a legal entity, all taxation goes through the country where the parent company is based.
What functions are carried out by a representative office?
- If you’re interested in expanding your business to the Spanish market, but you want to tap the waters first without going full in, the Representative Office is the best option for you.
- The mere purpose of this legal structure is to build a presence of your company in Spain. If the functions of the Representative Office start to resemble those of the main activity, you will be subject to paying tax in Spain.
- Some of the functions that you will be allowed to fulfil include:
- Executing studies of market conditions for the development of the business.
- Advertising, promotion, or information supply activities.
- Carrying out scientific or similar activities.
Don't take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Opening the door to a bright future
Removing boundaries for global prosperity.
Nationality & Citizenship
More than a decade’s experience in successful nationality claims.
Manager and acquire your assets easily and safely