Representative Office for your Business in Spain
The simplest route for established companies to create a presence in Spain and Europe, without fiscal implications. Read on to find out how this registration option works, and how it can benefit your business.
The liaison office in Spain also known as the representative office, can help you tap into the Spanish market.
Some of the benefits include:
- Fast resolution. Once the viability is established and documentation prepared, the registration of your business in Spain can usually be resolved within 5 working days.
- No need to establish a brand new company – the representative office is a presence of your existing business in Spain.
- No taxation or fiscal red tape – since the representative office is not a legal entity, all taxation goes through the country where the parent company is based.
What functions are carried out by a representative office?
- If you’re interested in expanding your business to the Spanish market, but you want to tap the waters first without going full in, the Representative Office is the best option for you.
- The mere purpose of this legal structure is to build a presence of your company in Spain. If the functions of the Representative Office start to resemble those of the main activity, you will be subject to paying tax in Spain.
- Some of the functions that you will be allowed to fulfil include:
- Executing studies of market conditions for the development of the business.
- Advertising, promotion, or information supply activities.
- Carrying out scientific or similar activities.
Ramp up your business with Carbray. We have helped hundreds of clients like you!
Whether you’re a startup, a smaller business or one of the world’s largest corporations, at Carbray we can serve all your business needs, big or small.
From remaining compliant with the creation of your Liaison Office to opening up a new company, our Corporate team of lawyers possess the necessary skills and know-how that will get your business established in record time.
With our help, you will be able to focus on what matters, the planning of your business.
We are very actively working with consulates, embassies and companies around the world as schemes are introduced, so you can rest assured that your case will receive the best support and guidance you need to seize your global opportunities.
Tell us your objectives. We’ll deal with the logistics.
Process with CARBRAY
Our corporate legal team have all the contacts and know-how to make the process of setting up a branch in Spain smooth and speedy, so you can relax knowing that we’re dealing with the whole process.
You want your new branch or subsidiary up and running in the quickest time possible, with no hidden steps or unnecessary delays due to tedious paperwork and legal details.
How we work:
- Initial review to confirm that the project is eligible, which option is best between branch or subsidiary, and advise you on the best procedure to move forward, along with clearly defined costing.
- Full preparation of all legal paperwork – deeds, statutes, notarial requirement, registration forms, name certification, taxation forms.
- Management of the end-to-end process when documentation has to be presented in person. Our team carries out a meticulous check of each application before submitting.
- Progress tracking – our team will be in frequent contact with the authorities to get a resolution in the shortest time possible.
- Dedicated member of our team available throughout the process to answer any questions or solve any problems
- Management of the process end-to-end – we manage every step for a bump-free experience. Whether you need a Visa to get started, want to extend your residence permit to your family or need to hire foreign workers, our departments will seamlessly coordinate to offer you solutions.
What are the requirements?
The documentation and conditions behind setting up a respresentative office for your business in Spain are complex, which is why having an expert legal team on your side is a must.
We’ll check and prepare everything on your behalf, including:
- Visa or NIE documentation of the owner of the representative office.
- Legal certification that the name is available.
- Statutes, deeds and notarial documents.
- Completion of tax forms and payment confirmation.
- Registration with tax authorities, social security and the mercantile resistry.
You’re in good hands!
Meet some of our team members
Head of Corporate & Real Estate Dept.
Not sure which type of representative office, branch, or subsidiary will be most beneficial to your business in Spain?
Don’t take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Opening the door to a bright future
Removing boundaries for global prosperity.
Nationality & Citizenship
More than a decade’s experience in successful nationality claims.
Manager and acquire your assets easily and safely