We will help you set up your company in record time so you can start doing business in Spain.
Some of the benefits include:
- Direct access to the EU market. Free trading between all EU countries and 0% VAT on all B2B transactions
- Open to all business sizes. It’s possible to set up a limited company with a single owner (who can also be the administrator), or a number of partners
- Simple financial criteria to start – all that’s required is an initial investment of 3000€
- No need to reside full time in Spain – we’ll walk you through the criteria depending on your situation
- Limited liability protects your financial interests
Before you get started
- The financial criteria are simple – all that’s required is an initial investment of 3000€. As part of our Limited Company services, we’ll walk you through how this works.
- You don’t need to be a Spanish citizen or permanent resident to set up a Limited Company, but you do need to have a suitable Visa. If you don’t already have a NIE or a Visa, our Immigration team can advise you on the right option and organise for you to obtain it.
- In order to prepare the correct documentation and calculate tax requirements, we’ll need to assess various aspects, including size of the company and type of activity. If you’d like further information, you can request a consultation.
Process with CARBRAY
You want your company up and running in the quickest time possible, with no hidden steps or unnecessary delays due to tedious paperwork and legal details. Our Limited Company services team have all the contacts and know-how to make the process smooth and speedy, so you can relax knowing that we’re dealing with the whole process.
How we work:
- Initial review to confirm that your business project is eligible and advise you on the best procedure to move forward, along with clearly defined costing.
- Full preparation of all legal paperwork – deeds, statutes, notarial requirement, registration forms, name certification, taxation forms.
- Management of all necessary appointments when documentation has to be presented in person. Our team carries out a meticulous check of each application before submitting.
- Progress tracking – our team will be in frequent contact with the authorities to get a resolution in the shortest time possible.
- Dedicated member of our team available throughout the process to answer any questions or solve any problems
- Management of the end-to-end process – we manage every step for a bump-free experience. Whether you need a Visa to get started, want to extend your residence permit to your family or need to hire foreign workers, our departments will seamlessly coordinate to offer you solutions.
What are the requirements?
Although the financial criteria are simple once we establish viability, the documentation required is complex. Hence why having an expert legal team on your side is a must. Some common bureaucratic requirements include:
- Visa or NIE documentation of the company founder(s) / partners.
- Legal certification that the name is available
- Statutes, deeds and notarial documents
- Completion of tax forms and payment confirmation
- Registration with tax authorities, social security and the mercantile resistry
You’re in good hands!
Don’t take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Opening the door to a bright future
Removing boundaries for global prosperity.
Nationality & Citizenship
More than a decade’s experience in successful nationality claims.
Manager and acquire your assets easily and safely