Management of the end-to-end process
- Direct access to the EU market
- No need to establish a brand new company
- Choose the option which best fits your company’s needs – the two options offer different advantages depending on your goals:
- The main difference between the two options is the level of dependence on the parent company. When setting up a branch in Spain, both control and legal responsibilities fall more on the parent company. On the other hand, a subsidiary has more decision making power, with more legal and fiscal responsibility within the Spanish system.
Branch or subsidiary?
Our legal experts will assess your situation and guide you through the options available and the corresponding tax requirements based on:
- The purpose of the branch or subsidiary, and what function it serves in the company as a whole.
- The size and structure of the company, and the desired relationship with the new branch or subsidiary.
- The country of origin of the parent company, and what taxation agreements it has with Spain.
Leverage Spain’s solid infrastructure and seize your business opportunities with our help! Choose Carbray!
Whether you want to set up a startup, a smaller business or one of the world’s largest corporations, at Carbray we can serve all your needs, big or small.
From remaining compliant with creating your branch or subsidiary to obtaining the required immigration documents to start operating, we will take care of the end-to-end process so you can focus on the planning of your business.
Our Corporate team of lawyers possess the necessary skills and know-how that will get your business established in record time.
Rest assured that your case will receive the best support that will allow you to seize your global opportunities.
Tell us your objectives. We’ll deal with the logistics
Process with CARBRAY
Our corporate legal team have all the contacts and know-how to make the process of setting up a branch in Spain smooth and speedy, so you can relax knowing that we’re dealing with the whole process.
You want your new branch or subsidiary up and running in the quickest time possible, with no hidden steps or unnecessary delays due to tedious paperwork and legal details.
How we work:
- Initial review to confirm that the project is eligible, we’ll guide you on the best option between branch or subsidiary, and advise you on the best procedure to move forward, along with clearly defined costing.
- Full preparation of all legal paperwork – deeds, statutes, notarial requirement, registration forms, name certification, taxation forms.
- Management of all necessary appointments when documentation has to be presented in person. Our team carries out a meticulous check of each application before submitting.
- Progress tracking – our team will be in frequent contact with the authorities to get a resolution in the shortest time possible.
- Dedicated member of our team available throughout the process to answer any questions or solve any problems
- Management of the process end-to-end – we manage every step for a bump-free experience. Whether you need a Visa to get started, want to extend your residence permit to your family or need to hire foreign workers, our departments will seamlessly coordinate to offer you solutions.
What are the requirements?
The most important first step is deciding which option is best for your circumstance – forming a subsidiary or setting up a branch in Spain. Hence why having an expert legal team on your side is a must.
The documentation required will depend on the case, and some common requirements are:
- Visa or NIE of the branch or subsidiary founder(s) / administrator(s)
- Legal certification that the name is available in Spain
- Documentation to prove existence of the parent company
- Documentation related to the legal address of the new brand / subsidiary
- Registration with tax authorities, local authorities, social security and the mercantile registry
Our team will help you to obtain all necessary permits or visas, registration appointments and meticulously prepare and check all of the documentation for you.
You’re in good hands!
Meet some of our team members
Head of Corporate & Real Estate Dept.
Speak with a legal expert to find out which registration option best suits your business interests.
Don't take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Opening the door to a bright future
Removing boundaries for global prosperity.
Nationality & Citizenship
More than a decade’s experience in successful nationality claims.
Manager and acquire your assets easily and safely