Corporate Restructuring (M&A)
- Legal advice on the purchase of businesses.
- Process of mergers and divisions, restructuring of operations, strategic alliances.
- Negotiation and drafting of the necessary documents and agreements to carry out the sale of businesses. Such documents include letters of intent, term sheets and confidentiality agreements.
- Contracts for the sale of shares and/or assets.
- Contracts of sale.
- Representations and warranties of the sellers (R & W).
- Coordination of the legal due diligence process (setting the parameters, scope of due diligence, due diligence report and conclusions).
Corporate restructuring (M&A)?
Why choose Carbray for your corporate restructuring?
Carbray Lawyers have spent years, and solved numerous cases gaining the respect and trust of our clients. Whether it’s a business, an individual or any other case, Carbray will always help with your corporate restructuring in spain.
Our dedicated team is proud to have many experienced lawyers from all around the world. Our team can speak many languages including Russian, English, Spanish, French and Italian to name a few
When managing your corporate restructuring, fees can often lead to more stress than desired. Here at Carbray, we offer flexible prices to suit all customers.
We know that managing your corporate restructuring can often lead to unforeseen worries, and unplanned difficulties, but Carbray will make sure to minimize these worries and get the results you want.
A few words of appreciation from a few happy clients
“My wife and I had always had the dream of opening our own Spanish company in Barcelona, but were always put off by the processes involved in setting it up (and our Spanish was a little rusty…!). However, we did a bit of research and thankfully found Carbray who advised us through the whole process, and made our dream become a reality!”
“A couple of years ago, I visited Madrid and absolutely fell in love with the place. I decided I wanted to have a go at managing my own Spanish company, but didn´t know how to do so. Luckily, I found Carbray who assisted me with everything. I can´t thank the team enough for all of the help I received. Thank you Carbray!”
“I have a business in England, and was interested in expanding my business to Spain but had no idea of the laws, regulations and processes in order to do so. I always thought maybe having a Spanish company as well would be too much hassle, but I have to say Carbray and their team cast away all of these feelings! I now have a multinational business running in London and Madrid. Thank you so much!”