International hiring is made easy with our global mobility services
- Quick process. As soon as we confirm that the company is eligible, we can get the process started and you’ll have a resolution within 30 days of submission.
- Long duration. Successful applicants are granted a 1 year Intracorporate Transferees Visa, renewable for another 2 years.
- All the benefits of Spanish residency, including rights to public services, and freedom to travel around the whole Schengen area.
- Joint family visa. The close family of the applicant can also claim a residence visa with little extra paperwork. For more information on a joint family visa, contact us.
- The applicant must have been working in the parent company for at least 3 months prior to the transfer application.
- The worker must have at least 3 years experience in the same career area.
- For more than one transfer, the company must be classified as either a large company (with a minimum number of employees, turnover or net worth), in a strategic sector, or working on a project in the socio-economic interests of Spain.
- If the company is registered in the UGE fast track, the procedure can be easier.
The residence permit will be valid for one year, renewable for 2 further years. Total 3 years.
Choose Carbray! We have helped hundreds of clients in the same situation as you!
Whether you’re a start-up, a smaller local business or one of the world’s largest companies, we can help you mobilize world-class talent that will keep you as the cutting-edge business that you are.
Focusing on the expansion of your business while remaining compliant with the ever-changing regulations can be tough if you’re doing it on your own.
That’s why our team of global mobility experts handle the whole process so you don’t have to.
Our team of professionals have been creating a smooth, speedy and stress-free path for companies for more than a decade. You can rest assured that we’ll guide you through the global expansion of your company with full compliance.
Our next success story is yours.
Don’t take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Opening the door to a bright future
Nationality & Citizenship
More than a decade’s experience in successful nationality claims.
All your legal needs for setting up or growing your business in Spain.
Manager and acquire your assets easily and safely