Obtain your self-employed visa
in record time
- Quick resolution. Once we get the application started at the Embassy in your country of residence, you can have a resolution within 3 months.
- Long duration. Successful applicants are granted a 1 year Visa, which you can then renew twice for 2 years each.
- Path to permanent residency. After these initial 5 years you can then apply for permanent residency
- All the benefits of Spanish and EU residency, including rights to public services, and freedom to travel around the whole Schengen area.
- Show evidence that you have experience in the activity you plan to undertake.
- Be willing to live in Spain for a minimum of 183 days per year during the Visa period.
- Demonstrate that you have the means to set up and maintain your project. We will guide you through all of the requirements.
Choose Carbray! We have helped hundreds of clients in the same situation as you!
Whether you’re looking to start a new business or become a freelancer, we can help you set up your company so you can leverage Spain’s first-world infrastructure for your business.
Mastering all the legal obligations while focusing on scaling your business can be tough if you’re doing it on your own. And Youtube videos can only get you so far.
That’s why our team of global mobility experts handle the whole process so you don’t have to.
Our team of professionals have been creating a smooth, speedy and stress-free path for companies for more than a decade. You can rest assured that we’ll guide you through the global expansion of your company with full compliance.
Our next success story is yours.
Don’t take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Opening the door to a bright future
Nationality & Citizenship
More than a decade’s experience in successful nationality claims.
All your legal needs for setting up or growing your business in Spain.
Manager and acquire your assets easily and safely