Specialists in Self-employed Visa Spain
Start up your own business in an exciting, dynamic environment, and gain access to all the benefits of Spanish residency. We can help you get started in no time.
Obtain your self-employed visa
in record time
- Quick resolution. Once we get the application started at the Embassy in your country of residence, you can have a resolution within 3 months.
- Long duration. Successful applicants are granted a 1 year Visa, which you can then renew twice for 2 years each.
- Path to permanent residency. After these initial 5 years you can then apply for permanent residency
- All the benefits of Spanish and EU residency, including rights to public services, and freedom to travel around the whole Schengen area.
- Show evidence that you have experience in the activity you plan to undertake.
- Be willing to live in Spain for a minimum of 183 days per year during the Visa period.
- Demonstrate that you have the means to set up and maintain your project. We will guide you through all of the requirements.
Choose Carbray! We have helped hundreds of clients in the same situation as you!
Whether you’re looking to start a new business or become a freelancer, we can help you set up your company so you can leverage Spain’s first-world infrastructure for your business.
Mastering all the legal obligations while focusing on scaling your business can be tough if you’re doing it on your own. And Youtube videos can only get you so far.
That’s why our team of global mobility experts handle the whole process so you don’t have to.
Our team of professionals have been creating a smooth, speedy and stress-free path for companies for more than a decade. You can rest assured that we’ll guide you through the global expansion of your company with full compliance.
Our next success story is yours.
Process with CARBRAY
How we work:
- Initial review to confirm that you are eligible and advise you on the best procedure.
- Full instructions and breakdown of every document necessary, and the requirements in terms of formats, translations etc, & detailed guidance on completing the application form. Our team meticulously checks everything is correct before submitting.
- Progress tracking – we are constantly in touch with the appropriate embassies and authorities to make sure you never miss a notification or a deadline. Our knowledge and contacts both in Spain and with Spanish embassies abroad mean you get the right appointment at the right office with less waiting time.
- Dedicated member of our team available throughout the process to answer any questions or solve any problems you may have.
- Guidance that goes beyond the application confirmation – we’ll also organise for you to register with the local authorities and collect your official visa documentation, through which you’ll gain access to all the benefits of your self employed Visa
- One company for all of your legal needs – No need to waste time contacting different companies or agencies in future. We can handle all of your legal needs for Visa renewals, property, tax & business. Our departments will seamlessly coordinate to offer you full coverage.
What are the requirements?
We’ll help you to prepare all of the necessary application material to join the self employed register:
- Business plan. It is important that this is completed with the correct information and formatting according to Spanish law. We will guide you through this.
- Qualifications & experience – evidence that you have education and/or experience related to the project you want to set up
- Proof of health insurance with full coverage in Spain.
- Personal documentation – correctly completed application form, passport with correct validity, criminal record checks, medical certification, etc.
We’ll help you every step of the way.
You’re in good hands!
Meet some of our team members
Head of Madrid Office | Immigration | Global Mobility
Senior Immigration Lawyer | Global Mobility
Find out more about the process to join the self employed register and obtain your Visa.
Don't take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Opening the door to a bright future
Nationality & Citizenship
More than a decade’s experience in successful nationality claims.
All your legal needs for setting up or growing your business in Spain.
Manager and acquire your assets easily and safely