The Self-employed Visa is Spain’s approach to a Freelance Visa or Autónomo.
- Quick resolution. Once we get the application started at the Embassy in your country of residence, you can have a resolution within 3 months.
- Long duration. Successful applicants are granted a 1 year Visa, which you can then renew twice for 2 years each.
- Path to permanent residency. After these initial 5 years you can then apply for permanent residency
- All the benefits of Spanish and EU residency, including rights to public services, and freedom to travel around the whole Schengen area.
- Show evidence that you have experience in the activity you plan to undertake.
- Be willing to live in Spain for a minimum of 183 days per year during the Visa period.
- Demonstrate that you have the means to set up and maintain your project. We will guide you through all of the requirements.
Don't take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Opening the door to a bright future
Nationality & Citizenship
More than a decade’s experience in successful nationality claims.
All your legal needs for setting up or growing your business in Spain.
Manager and acquire your assets easily and safely