- Clear criteria. As long as the position and the worker fit the specifications, we will be able to deal with your application quickly and simply – contact our team who will assess your eligibility right away.
- Long duration. If the application is made within Spain (recommended – we arrange this on your behalf), successful applicants are granted a 2 year visa, renewal for another 2 years and then again for another 2 years. After 5 years you can apply for a 5 year permit.
- All the benefits of Spanish residency, including rights to public services, and freedom to travel around the whole Schengen area.
- Joint family visa. If you are eligible for the skilled visa, your close family can accompany you too. Ask us for more information on a joint family visa.
- The worker must have a Masters or PhD in an area related to the role.
- The role must be considered highly skilled or highly qualified, ie technical or managerial, and meet the minimum salary. (42,000€ for technically skilled workers or 55,000€ for managers.)
- The company must be classified as either a large company (with a minimum number of employees, revenue or assets), in a strategic sector, or working on a project in the socio-economic interests of Spain. To find out if your company meets the criteria, contact us
Don't take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us.
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Opening the door to a bright future
Removing boundaries for global prosperity.
Nationality & Citizenship
A decade’s experience in successful nationality claims.
All your legal needs for setting up or growing your business in Spain.