Get established in record time with the
Residence Permit for a Family Member
of an EU Citizen
If you or a close family member is an EU citizen, the EU family permit is the perfect way to unite the whole family in Spain:
- All close family members eligible – Spouse, civil partner, children under 21, dependent parents. (There are circumstances in which older children and members of your wider family can be eligible, if you live together and they are economically dependent on you. Ask us for more details.)
- Simple process. The requirements are straightforward, and the documentation is easy to prepare.
- Short waiting time. Once you submit the application, you’ll have an answer within a maximum of three months, often even sooner.
Once granted the European family permit, you or the family member(s) applying will enjoy all of the benefits of Spanish residency:
- Freedom of travel throughout the whole Schengen area. No extra visas required.
- Right to work or be self employed in Spain
- Stay for up to 5 years (Without the permit, the longest a non-EU family member can stay is 3 months). If you live in Spain continuously for those 5 years you can then request permanent residency.
Don't take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Removing boundaries for global prosperity.
Nationality & Citizenship
More than a decade’s experience in successful nationality claims.
All your legal needs for setting up or growing your business in Spain.
Property & Assets
Manage and acquire your assets easily and safely