EU Family Permit – Visa EU Family Member in Spain
The Visa for EU Family Member, is the easiest and fastest way to reunite non-EU relatives with a European citizen in Spain. If you or a close family member is a EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, get in touch with us and we will help you bring you all together.
- Benefits of European residency in Spain for all your family.
- Simple process and documentation easy to prepare.
- Freedom of travel around the whole 26 countries of the Schengen area, no extra visas required.
- 5-year residence permit
- If you stay continuously in Spain for 5 years you can request permanent residency.
Get established in record time with the
Residence Permit for a Family Member of an EU Citizen
If you or a close family member is an EU citizen, the EU family permit is the perfect way to unite the whole family in Spain:
- All close family members eligible – Spouse, civil partner, children under 21, dependent parents. (There are circumstances in which older children and members of your wider family can be eligible, if you live together and they are economically dependent on you. Ask us for more details.)
- Simple process. The requirements are straightforward, and the documentation is easy to prepare.
- Short waiting time. Once you submit the application, you’ll have an answer within a maximum of three months, often even sooner.
Once granted the European family permit, you or the family member(s) applying will enjoy all of the benefits of Spanish residency:
- Freedom of travel throughout the whole Schengen area. No extra visas required.
- Right to work or be self employed in Spain
- Stay for up to 5 years (Without the permit, the longest a non-EU family member can stay is 3 months). If you live in Spain continuously for those 5 years you can then request permanent residency.
Choose Carbray! We have helped hundreds of clients in the same situation as you!
At Carbray we know that your immigration process is not just about the paperwork. It means open doors and exciting opportunities. It means a new future.
If you’ve spent hours online studying the legal requirements for your situation, comparing outdated information on faceless websites, and getting lost in bureaucratic jargon, you can stop your search here.
Our team of immigration lawyers in Spain have been creating a smooth, speedy and stress free path for our clients for more than a decade. We’ll guide you through the whole process, so you can take this important step in your life confident that every detail has been taken care of by an expert.
Our next success story is yours.
Process with CARBRAY
We’ve helped hundreds of successful applicants to gain European residency. Our lawyers have all the contacts and know-how to make applying for your EU family permit smooth, quick and stress free.
You can relax knowing that you can rely on our team for everything you need.
What are the requirements?
The criteria for the EU family permit are simple:
- Evidence of the family connection through a marriage / civil partnership certificate, birth certificate.
- Proof of employment of the EU citizen, and/or sufficient funds. We will give you all of the information on how to prove this.
- Private Spanish health insurance. We can advise you on how to set this up.
- Necessary documentation – correctly completed application form, passport with correct validity, criminal record checks, medical certification, bank statements etc.
You’re in good hands!
Meet some of our team members
Blanca De Goenechea
Immigration | Global Mobility | Nationality
Immigration | Nationality | Global Mobility
Immigration | Nationality
Immigration | Nationality
Find out if the EU family permit is the right option for you and your family
Don’t take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Let's open the door to a brighter new future in Spain.
Fulfill your dream of retiring on the idyllic Mediterranean coast. We can help bring your family with you.
Establish your business in the entrepreneurial Spanish hub with our legal guidance.
Study in one of the favorite destinations for all international students.