Family Reunification Visa in Spain
The family reunification is a great way to unite the whole family, if you or a close family member, already have a residence permit to live in Spain.
- Benefits of European residency in the country for all the family.
- Same rights as the family member who already has their residence permit.
- Simple process and documentation easy to prepare.
- Travel freely around the Schengen area, no extra visas required.
- One-year residence permit, renewable every year as long as the same conditions are met.
Get established in record time with the Family Reunification Visa
- All close family members eligible – Spouse / civil partner and children under 18. If you have a residence permit classed as long term, dependent parents can be eligible too. Ask us for more details.
- Simple process. The requirements are straightforward, and with the help of our team, the documentation is easy to prepare.
- Short waiting time. Once we submit the application, you’ll have an answer within a maximum of three months, often even sooner.
- Freedom of travel throughout the whole Schengen area. No extra visas required.
- Entitled to the same rights as the family member who already has their residence permit.
- One year residence permit, renewable each year as long as the same conditions are met.
Choose Carbray! We have helped hundreds of clients in the same situation as you!
At Carbray we know that your immigration process is not just about the paperwork. It means open doors and exciting opportunities. It means a new future.
If you’ve spent hours online studying the legal requirements for your situation, comparing outdated information on faceless websites, and getting lost in bureaucratic jargon, you can stop your search here.
Our team of immigration lawyers in Spain have been creating a smooth, speedy and stress free path for our clients for more than a decade. We’ll guide you through the whole process, so you can take this important step in your life confident that every detail has been taken care of by an expert.
Our next success story is yours.
Process with CARBRAY
We’ve helped hundreds of successful applicants to gain European residency. Our lawyers have all the contacts and know-how to make the application for your Family Reunification Visa smooth, quick and stress-free.
You can relax knowing that you can rely on our team for everything you need.
What are the requirements?
It’s important to note that this visa is only for the family of a non-EU citizen who has a residence permit in Spain. If the person residing in Spain is an EU citizen, you’ll need a different type of Visa – please consult Family Member of an EU Citizen.
The criteria for the Family Reunification Visa are quite straightforward:
- The family member’s current residence permit – the family member has to have lived in Spain for one year, and have at least a year remaining on their permit.
- Proof of employment of the Spain resident, and/or sufficient funds. We will give you all of the information on how to prove this.
- Proof of family connection – Marriage / civil partnership certificate, birth certificate etc.
- Health insurance coverage. We can advise you on how to set this up.
- Necessary documentation – correctly completed application form, passport with correct validity, criminal record checks, medical certification, bank statements etc.
You’re in good hands!
Meet some of our team members
Blanca De Goenechea
Immigration | Global Mobility | Nationality
Immigration | Nationality | Global Mobility
Immigration | Nationality
Immigration | Nationality
Find out if the family reunification visa is the right option for you and your family
Don’t take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Let's open the door to a brighter new future in Spain.
Fulfill your dream of retiring on the idyllic Mediterranean coast. We can help bring your family with you.
Establish your business in the entrepreneurial Spanish hub with our legal guidance.
Study in one of the favorite destinations for all international students.