Get established in record time
with the Family Reunification Visa
- All close family members eligible – Spouse / civil partner and children under 18. If you have a residence permit classed as long term, dependent parents can be eligible too. Ask us for more details.
- Simple process. The requirements are straightforward, and with the help of our team, the documentation is easy to prepare.
- Short waiting time. Once we submit the application, you’ll have an answer within a maximum of three months, often even sooner.
- Freedom of travel throughout the whole Schengen area. No extra visas required.
- Entitled to the same rights as the family member who already has their residence permit.
- One year residence permit, renewable each year as long as the same conditions are met.
Choose Carbray! We have helped hundreds of clients in the same situation as you!
At Carbray we know that your immigration process is not just about the paperwork. It means open doors and exciting opportunities. It means a new future.
If you’ve spent hours online studying the legal requirements for your situation, comparing outdated information on faceless websites, and getting lost in bureaucratic jargon, you can stop your search here.
Our team of immigration lawyers in Spain have been creating a smooth, speedy and stress free path for our clients for more than a decade. We’ll guide you through the whole process, so you can take this important step in your life confident that every detail has been taken care of by an expert.
Our next success story is yours.
Don’t take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Let's open the door to a brighter new future in Spain.
Fulfill your dream of retiring on the idyllic Mediterranean coast. We can help bring your family with you.
Establish your business in the entrepreneurial Spanish hub with our legal guidance.
Study in one of the favorite destinations for all international students.