Stay in Spain after studying and
scale your opportunities with the Job Seeking Visa.
There are many advantages of the Job Seeking Visa:
- Quick resolution. You’ll have confirmation within 20 days.
- Smooth transition to a working visa. It’s difficult to get a working permit coming directly from your studies. With this visa you already have a residency permit, so it’s easier for potential employers to hire you.
- Your family can extend their stay too under the same conditions as the joint application linked to a Student Visa.
- The qualification must be level 6 or higher according to the European framework, ie a Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Masters, PhD etc). You’ll need to make sure that the duration of your studies, and the institution where you undertook them, is eligible – we can confirm this for you free of charge. To get started, contact us.
- You must apply within 60 days before finishing your studies or 90 days after.
- Once granted, you have up to 12 months to find employment.
Choose Carbray! We have helped hundreds of clients in the same situation as you!
At Carbray we know that your immigration process is not just about the paperwork. It means open doors and exciting opportunities. It means a new future.
If you’ve spent hours online studying the legal requirements for your situation, comparing outdated information on faceless websites, and getting lost in bureaucratic jargon, you can stop your search here.
Our team of immigration lawyers in Spain have been creating a smooth, speedy and stress free path for our clients for more than a decade. We’ll guide you through the whole process, so you can take this important step in your life confident that every detail has been taken care of by an expert.
Our next success story is yours.
Don’t take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Let's open the door to a brighter new future in Spain.
Fulfill your dream of retiring on the idyllic Mediterranean coast. We can help bring your family with you.
Establish your business in the entrepreneurial Spanish hub with our legal guidance.
Study in one of the favorite destinations for all international students.