Job Seeking Visa in Spain
For non-European citizens studying in Spain, the Residence Permit for searching for employment is perfect to make a future in the country.
- With this visa you have a residency permit, so it’s easier to be hired.
- After applying, the confirmation will be fast, within 20 days.
- Once granted, you have a whole year to find employment.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
Stay in Spain after studying and
scale your opportunities with the Job Seeking Visa.
There are many advantages of the Job Seeking Visa:
- Quick resolution. You’ll have confirmation within 20 days.
- Smooth transition to a working visa. It’s difficult to get a working permit coming directly from your studies. With this visa you already have a residency permit, so it’s easier for potential employers to hire you.
- Your family can extend their stay too under the same conditions as the joint application linked to a Student Visa.
- The qualification must be level 6 or higher according to the European framework, ie a Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Masters, PhD etc). You’ll need to make sure that the duration of your studies, and the institution where you undertook them, is eligible – we can confirm this for you free of charge. To get started, contact us.
- You must apply within 60 days before finishing your studies or 90 days after.
- Once granted, you have up to 12 months to find employment.
Choose Carbray! We have helped hundreds of clients in the same situation as you!
At Carbray we know that your immigration process is not just about the paperwork. It means open doors and exciting opportunities. It means a new future.
If you’ve spent hours online studying the legal requirements for your situation, comparing outdated information on faceless websites, and getting lost in bureaucratic jargon, you can stop your search here.
Our team of immigration lawyers in Spain have been creating a smooth, speedy and stress free path for our clients for more than a decade. We’ll guide you through the whole process, so you can take this important step in your life confident that every detail has been taken care of by an expert.
Our next success story is yours.
Process with CARBRAY
We’ve helped hundreds of successful applicants to gain European residency. Our lawyers have all the contacts and know-how to make applying for your Job Seeking Visa smooth, quick and stress free.
How we work:
- Initial review to confirm you are eligible and advise you on the best procedure.
- Full breakdown and guidance on correctly completing the application form, documentation requirements, formats and translations. Our team meticulously checks your whole application file before submitting.
- Dedicated member of our team available throughout the process to answer any questions or solve any problems you may have.
- With you every step of the way. You won’t need to waste time contacting dozens of companies or agencies. From Student to Job Seeker to Working Visa, and even in the future for Property, Expat Tax and Business matters, at Carbray we provide full legal solutions for our international clients.
What are the requirements?
As it’s a transition from a Student Visa, the process for applying for the Job Seeking Visa is quite straightforward:
- Application form correctly completed
- Spanish residence documentation
- Personal documentation –passport with correct validity, original response from the immigration department when you were applying for Student Visa
You’re in good hands!
Meet some of our team members
Blanca De Goenechea
Immigration | Global Mobility | Nationality
Immigration | Nationality | Global Mobility
Immigration | Nationality
Immigration | Nationality
Find out if the Spanish Job Seeker Visa is right for you
Don't take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Let's open the door to a brighter new future in Spain.
Fulfill your dream of retiring on the idyllic Mediterranean coast. We can help bring your family with you.
Establish your business in the entrepreneurial Spanish hub with our legal guidance.
Study in one of the favorite destinations for all international students.