Specialists in Non-Lucrative Visa Spain processing – NLV
The Non-Lucrative Visa is an excellent choice for foreigners seeking
to settle or retire in Spain. Obtain residency in as little as 3-4 months
– we’ll do all the heavy lifting!
The Non-Lucrative Visa is Spain’s approach to a Wealth Visa
Why is the Non-Lucrative Visa one of the most popular options for residency in Spain?
- Easy application process. Once you hand in the application you can have the OK to move to Spain within 3 months, often even quicker.
- No complex or costly investment requirements. You simply demonstrate your current economic situation. When you hire Carbray to manage the bureaucratic obstacles, it’s as simple as proving the criteria and submitting.
What will life look like once you receive the Non Lucrative Visa for Spain?
- You can reside in Spain for up to one year. After the first year, you’ll simply need to complete a simple renewal request every two years. After 5 years of residency in Spain, you can apply for permanent residency.
- You can bring your family too. If you qualify for the visa (see requirements below) your partner and children are eligible for a joint application. Ask us for more details on this.
- You’ll enjoy the same travel rights as a European citizen. Freedom of movement around the whole Schengen area.
Choose Carbray! We have helped hundreds of clients in the same situation as you!
At Carbray we know that your immigration process is not just about the paperwork. It means open doors and exciting opportunities. It means a new future.
If you’ve spent hours online studying the legal requirements for your situation, comparing outdated information on faceless websites, and getting lost in bureaucratic jargon, you can stop your search here.
Our team of immigration lawyers in Spain have been creating a smooth, speedy and stress free path for our clients for more than a decade. We’ll guide you through the whole process, so you can take this important step in your life confident that every detail has been taken care of by an expert.
Our next success story is yours.
Process with Carbray.
Having guided hundreds of applicants to successfully obtain the Non-Lucrative Visa for Spain, our lawyers have all the contacts and know-how to make the process completely stress free for you. Avoid unnecessary delays and time wasted due to burocratic details.
You can relax knowing that our team will deal with:
- Being your eyes and ears on the ground in Spain. It’s normal to feel overwhelmed when dealing with unfamiliar systems and admin processes – we will provide you with all of the advice and local knowledge you need.
- Providing you a full breakdown and checklist of every document you need and the requirements in terms of formats, translations etc.
- Getting you the right appointment at the right office with less waiting time.
- Coordinating all the steps and keeping you on track with timing so that you never miss a deadline.
- Managing the whole confirmation process for your arrival here, including registering with the local authorities and collecting your official residency card, through which you’ll gain access to all the benefits of your Non-Lucrative Visa in Spain.
What are the requirements?
The criteria for the Non-Lucrative Visa Spain are very straightforward:
- Sufficient economic resources. Applicants must have a minimum of 27.793 Euros in a bank account (in any country) OR demonstrate equity or income in another way eg work contracts, investment funds, property etc. Find out if your situation is eligible.
- Private Spanish healthcare. We can provide you with information on this.
- Necessary documentation – criminal record checks, medical certification, bank statements etc.
- Minimum residence per year.Once the visa is granted, you’ll need to reside in Spain for at least 183 days per year. (If this isn’t possible for you, you may want to think about a Golden Visa)
You’re in good hands!
Meet some of our team members
Immigration | Nationality | Global Mobility
Immigration | Nationality
Immigration | Nationality
Are you ready to get your Spanish Visa with full legal safety?
Don't take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Let's open the door to a brighter new future in Spain.
Fulfill your dream of retiring on the idyllic Mediterranean coast. We can help bring your family with you.
Establish your business in the entrepreneurial Spanish hub with our legal guidance.
Study in one of the favorite destinations for all international students.