EU Registration & Residence Permit in Spain
If you already have European citizenship, then you have the right to live and work in Spain with no other requirement other than registrating. Get in touch and we’ll help you speed up the process so you can enjoy all the benefits.
Get established in record time with the EU Registration Certificate
We live in an ever-changing world and you and your family might be looking for better opportunities and a healthier lifestyle abroad.
As a European citizen, you have the freedom to choose where to live and work, and you couldn’t make a better choice than Spain.
Spain has quickly become a privileged country to establish, invest and create new projects, due to the high levels of quality of life, low costs of living, sunshine almost all year round, openness, entrepreneurship and a community of active expats.
There has never been a better time to make this place your home.
What permits do you need?
Any national from the European Union, European Economic Area or Switzerland who plans to spend more than 90 days in Spain, need to register with the local authorities to get a foreigner registration number (NIE) and the corresponding residence permit.
These are all you need to gain access to all of the same working and living rights as Spanish citizens. Cut the waiting time, paperwork, and avoid the risks of going it alone with our help.
Choose Carbray! We have helped hundreds of clients in the same situation as you!
At Carbray we know that your immigration process is not just about the paperwork. It means open doors and exciting opportunities. It means a new future.
If you’ve spent hours online studying the legal requirements for your situation, comparing outdated information on faceless websites, and getting lost in bureaucratic jargon, you can stop your search here.
Our team of immigration lawyers in Spain have been creating a smooth, speedy and stress free path for our clients for more than a decade. We’ll guide you through the whole process, so you can take this important step in your life confident that every detail has been taken care of by an expert.
Our next success story is yours.
Process with CARBRAY
- All of the advice and local knowledge you need, from a multilingual team. It’s normal to feel overwhelmed when dealing with unfamiliar systems and admin processes. With Carbray you’ll be fully informed and prepared.
- Full breakdown and checklist of every document you need and the requirements in terms of formats, translations etc. You won’t slip up because of paperwork formalities. Immigration officers frequently praise the meticulous preparation of our clients’ applications.
- Local contacts to get you a quicker appointment. Rest assured you’ll always be in the right place at the right time.
- Coordinating all the steps and keeping you on track with timing so that you never miss a deadline.
- Experts in all areas of expat legal services. You won’t need to waste time searching for various agencies and companies. From Tax to Property to Business, we help our international clients with all of their legal needs.
What are the requirements?
- Sufficient economic resources. This can be demonstrated in various ways for example payslips or bank statements. We’ll guide you on this.
- ‘Empadronamiento’ ie proof of your place of residence in Spain.
- Necessary personal documentation – passport as proof of European citizenship
- Health insurance – only if you are retired or won’t be employed or self-employed within the Spanish system.
You’re in good hands!
Meet some of our team members
Blanca De Goenechea
Immigration | Global Mobility | Nationality
Immigration | Nationality | Global Mobility
Immigration | Nationality
Immigration | Nationality
Make no mistakes on this significant move.
Don't take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Let's open the door to a brighter new future in Spain.
Fulfill your dream of retiring on the idyllic Mediterranean coast. We can help bring your family with you.
Establish your business in the entrepreneurial Spanish hub with our legal guidance.
Study in one of the favorite destinations for all international students.