Enjoy the experience of being an international student with a
There are many advantages of the Spanish student visa:
- Quick resolution. Once you hand in the application you will get a confirmation within one month.
- Simple process. The requirements are straightforward, and the documentation is easy to prepare.
- Path to a working visa once you finish your studies (minimum 3 years). Find out more below.
- You can reside in Spain for the duration of your studies. There are different Visas for different lengths of study program, and you can easily apply for a study permit extension whenever necessary. We’ll walk you through which options are right for you.
- The Student Visa allows you to bring your close family if applicable – meaning your spouse and/or children under 18 years old. If you qualify for the visa they can submit a joint application. Ask us for more details on this.
- Endless opportunities. While you’re studying you have the right to work as an intern (under special agreements between the center where you are studying and the employer). There are also easy options for transitioning from a study visa to a work permit or a visa while you are looking for work once you finish studying (must be after a University course or Master Degree). The Carbray team can help you through every step.
Don't take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Removing boundaries for global prosperity.
Nationality & Citizenship
More than a decade’s experience in successful nationality claims.
All your legal needs for setting up or growing your business in Spain.
Property & Assets
Manage and acquire your assets easily and safely