Get quick access to a residency permit through the D2 Visa
Portugal’s vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem has become increasingly attractive for businesses and startups in recent years. With a highly skilled and educated workforce, programs in place to support entrepreneurship, as well as low costs of living, the country offers many advantages to establishing and growing your business.
What are the benefits included in Portugal’s Entrepreneur Visa?
- The right to live and set up a business or work as a freelancer.
- Same travel rights as a European citizen. Freedom of movement around the whole Schengen area.
- Family reunification. Portugal’s Entrepreneur Visa allows for your immediate family members to come with you and enjoy the same rights.
- Eligibility for Portugal’s Non-Habitual Resident tax regime.
- A path to Portuguese citizenship. After 5 continuous residency years, you can apply for permanent residency. This is the first step toward obtaining Portuguese citizenship.
What will life look like once you receive Portugal’s Entrepreneur Visa?
Portugal’s residency permit will become your pathway to a new life filled with cultural experiences and new opportunities.
Once in Portugal, you will enjoy:
- The best quality healthcare clinics and hospitals.
- Powerful internet connection across the whole country.
- High standard of schooling and access to many prestigious universities at lower EU tuition fees.
- High quality of life, a relatively low cost of living, one of the world’s best cuisines, rich culture, mild climate, and a high level of security.
Who can apply for the Entrepreneur Visa?
- Individuals interested in starting a business in Portugal.
- Entrepreneurs who wish to expand their existing business from their country of origin to Portugal.
- Self-employed professionals seeking to work in Portugal, including freelancers and digital nomads as long as they can demonstrate the relevance of their specialized services to the country.
Set up your business with the help of our Business Lawyers in Portugal
Whether you want to set up a startup, a smaller business or one of the world’s largest corporations, at Carbray we can serve all your needs, big or small.
From remaining compliant with creating your company to obtaining the required immigration documents to start operating, we will take care of the end-to-end process so you can focus on the planning of your business.
Our team of Business Lawyers in Portugal has been creating a smooth, speedy and stress-free path for our clients. We’ll guide you through the whole process, so you can take this important step in your life confident that every detail has been taken care of by an expert.
Our next success story is yours.
Don’t take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Let's open the door to a brighter new future in Spain.
Fulfill your dream of retiring on the idyllic Mediterranean coast. We can help bring your family with you.
Establish your business in the entrepreneurial Spanish hub with our legal guidance.
Study in one of the favorite destinations for all international students.