Unlock a more fulfilling life in
Portugal through the D7 Visa
In the past couple of years, non-EU citizens have turned to Portugal in search of the perfect place for a dreamy European retirement. With its relatively low cost of living, beautiful sunny weather and landscape, this country certainly offers any retiree the life they want.
Why is the Passive Income Visa one of the most popular options for residency in Portugal?
The Retirement Visa also known as the Passive Income Residency Visa, is valid for two types of people, those who are retirees and those who can sustain themselves and their families through passive income streams, like investments, real estate rentals, personal property and others.
Successful applicants and their families enjoy the right to reside in Portugal and other benefits such as:
- Access to the National Health Service.
- Access to the Portuguese National Education Service and schools.
- Protection of the law and the Portuguese legal system.
- An attractive tax regime as you could benefit from the Non-Habitual Residents Tax Regime (NHR).
What will life look like once you receive the Passive Income Visa for Portugal?
- You can bring your family to Portugal too. If you qualify for the visa (see requirements below) your partner and dependent children, parents or minor siblings are eligible for a joint application. Ask us for more details on this.
- You’ll enjoy the same travel rights as a European citizen. Freedom of movement around the whole Schengen area.
- You can reside in Portugal initially for up to four months. This four-month period will allow you to get organized and apply for a Residence Permit. The second permit has a two-year validity period and can be renewed continuously for three-year periods.
- A path to Portuguese citizenship. After five continuous residency years, you can apply for permanent residency. This is the first step toward obtaining Portuguese citizenship.
Avoid the risks of going it alone! Fast-track your move to Portugal with the help of an Immigration Lawyer in Portugal.
At Carbray we know that your immigration process is not just about the paperwork. It means unlocking exciting opportunities and access to a better lifestyle.
With the Portuguese consulates and embassies occasionally applying the law differently, it’s in your best interest if you let an experienced immigration lawyer handle your process.
Our team of Immigration Lawyers in Portugal have been creating a smooth, speedy and stress-free path for our clients. We’ll guide you through the whole process, so you can take this important step in your life confident that every detail has been taken care of by an expert.
Our next success story is yours.
Are you ready to get your Portugal Visa with full legal safety?
Don’t take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Let's open the door to a brighter new future in Spain.
Fulfill your dream of retiring on the idyllic Mediterranean coast. We can help bring your family with you.
Establish your business in the entrepreneurial Spanish hub with our legal guidance.
Study in one of the favorite destinations for all international students.