Authorization for residence for an intra-company transfer
We take care of all of the requirements for both the employee and his or her family members.
The advantages of the intra-company transfer visa are huge: for example, at the time that the visa is applied for, the foreigner can be present in Spain if he or she is present in a regular manner. It is not necessary to return to his or her country to arrange the visa, if he or she has a certificate of no criminal background from his or her country. Also, the national requirements for employment don’t apply and the processing time is only 20 days.
- May not be in Spanish territory irregularly.
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Must be free of criminal background in Spain and in other countries of residence during the last five years related to offenses specified in the Spanish legal system.
- May not appear as rejected for entrance in the territory of countries with which Spain has a signed agreement in this regard.
- Must have a public or private health insurance policy provided by an insurance entity which is authorized to operate in Spain.
- Must have sufficient economic resources for his or herself and for members of his or her family during the period of residence in Spain.
- Must have paid the processing fee for the authorization or visa.
- Must have accreditation of the business activity or, as the case may be, of the business group.
- Must have higher certification or its equivalent or professional experience of at least three years.
- Must have a previous and continued work or professional relationship of three months with one or more of the businesses of the group.
- Must have confirmation from the company of having received a transfer to Spain.
Residence for an intra-company transfer
Why choose Carbray for your residence for an intra-company transfer?
Carbray Lawyers have spent years, and solved numerous cases gaining the respect and trust of our clients. Whether it’s a business, an individual or any other case, Carbray will always help with your residence in Spain for an intra-company transfer.
Our dedicated team is proud to have many experienced lawyers from all around the world. Our team can speak many languages including Russian, English, Spanish, French and Italian to name a few
When managing your residence in Spain for an intra-company transfer, fees can often lead to more stress than desired. Here at Carbray, we offer flexible prices to suit all customers.
We know that managing your residence in Spain for an intra-company transfer can often lead to unforeseen worries, and unplanned difficulties, but Carbray will make sure to minimize these worries and get the results you want.
A few words of appreciation from a few happy clients
“When the residence for an intra-company transfer. Carbray assisted us with all the paperwork, and advised us on the best routes to take. Many thanks Carbray.”
“I was completely satisfied with services provided by your firm.
I would also like to acknowledge that Ms. Yanimar Hernandez tried her utmost to assist me through out the entire process and I really appreciated her veracity. She was always forthcoming and took care of any and all issues in a timely manner.
I will continue to recommend your firm and Ms. Hernandez to others”
“I 100% recommend Carbray for all immigration inquiries and legal advice. The Firm is very knowledgeable on Spanish and EU immigration policies and his expertise helped tremendously. As an immigrant himself, his empathy was clearly displayed throughout the process. You won’t leave dissatisfied!”