- Quick process. As soon as we confirm that the company is eligible, we can get the process started and you’ll have a resolution within 30 days of submission.
- Long duration. Successful applicants are granted a 1 year Intracorporate Transferees Visa, renewable for another 2 years.
- All the benefits of Spanish residency, including rights to public services, and freedom to travel around the whole Schengen area.
- Joint family visa. The close family of the applicant can also claim a residence visa with little extra paperwork. For more information on a joint family visa, contact us
- The applicant must have been working in the parent company for at least 3 months prior to the transfer application.
- The worker must have at least 3 years experience in the same career area.
- For more than one transfer, the company must be classified as either a large company (with a minimum number of employees, turnover or net worth), in a strategic sector, or working on a project in the socio-economic interests of Spain.
- If the company is registered in the UGE fast track, the procedure can be easier.
The residence permit will be valid for one year, renewable for 2 further years. Total 3 years.
Don't take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us.
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Opening the door to a bright future
Removing boundaries for global prosperity.
Nationality & Citizenship
A decade’s experience in successful nationality claims.
All your legal needs for setting up or growing your business in Spain.