The Non Lucrative Visa is Spain’s approach to a Wealth Visa
Why is the Non-Lucrative Visa one of the most popular options for residency in Spain?
- Easy application process. Once you hand in the application you can have the OK to move to Spain within 3 months, often even quicker.
- No complex or costly investment requirements. You simply demonstrate your current economic situation. When you hire Carbray to manage the bureaucratic obstacles, it’s as simple as proving the criteria and submitting.
- No changes to your working or earning situation. You can continue working remotely and receiving income from another country, while enjoying all the advantages of life in Spain.
What will life look like once you receive the Non Lucrative Visa for Spain?
- You can reside in Spain for up to one year. After the first year, you’ll simply need to complete a simple renewal request every two years. After 5 years of residency in Spain, you can apply for permanent residency.
- You can bring your family too. If you qualify for the visa (see requirements below) your partner and children are eligible for a joint application. Ask us for more details on this.
- You’ll enjoy the same travel rights as a European citizen. Freedom of movement around the whole Schengen area.
Don't take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us.
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Opening the door to a bright future
Removing boundaries for global prosperity.
Nationality & Citizenship
A decade’s experience in successful nationality claims.
All your legal needs for setting up or growing your business in Spain.