Conveyancing solicitor in Spain
Cut the stress out of buying and selling property. Our team of conveyancing solicitors have the know-how to help you avoid the legal pitfalls, for a smooth process and swift completion.
Cut the stress of buying and selling property in Spain with our Real Estate Lawyers help
Why hire a conveyancing solicitor?
Our conveyancing service guides you through the whole property buying process, from the first moment you decide to make an offer, through to the final closing stage and transfer of ownership.
If you’re considering buying a property in Spain, hiring a bilingual conveyancing solicitor is a must. Our team combine unbeatable local contacts and expert knowledge of the Spanish system, with multilingual skills and years of experience representing international clients.
How can we help?
We’ll manage each step of the conveyancing process, and keep you informed at every stage.
- Negotiation of the deposit details and drawing up and signing of the deposit contract
- Due diligence stage, including full study of the property deeds and specifications, background checks to make sure no outstanding bills or taxes are owed
- Closing and signing the deed of transfer
- Costs and taxes – we’ll inform you of these in detail and make sure you avoid hidden costs
Meet some of our team members
Head of Corporate & Real Estate Dept.
If you need help with buying a property in Spain
Don’t take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
Process with CARBRAY
At Carbray we have over a decade of experience managing property purchases and sales for international clients.
How we work:
- Initial steps – wherever possible, it’s important to hire your conveyancing solicitor before signing any pre-sale contracts or paying any deposits. We’ll draw up the initial contract which is signed when paying the deposit (‘arras’) to make sure your interests are fully protected before any money changes hands.
- All due diligence checks and paperwork pre-sale – We complete each form on your behalf and meticulously check each contract, deed and agreement, to avoid any unpleasant surprises once the sale is completed
- Management of all required appointments when documentation has to be presented in person
- Progress tracking – our team will be in frequent contact with all parties to complete the sale in the shortest time possible.
- Dedicated member of our team available throughout the process to answer any questions or solve any problems
- Full legal and administrative management in one company – we manage every step for an obstacle-free experience. If you need help with any related legal issues beyond conveyancing, from business to residency or family visa related issues, our departments will seamlessly coordinate to offer you solutions.
What are the requirements?
Buying and selling property in Spain is a complex process, so having expert conveyancing solicitors on your side is a must. We’ll fully manage all of the administrative and legal side of the process:
- Drawing up ‘Contrato de arras’ ie the deposit and deposit contract, including the agreement on which the sale will be based, checking all of your interests are covered before any money changes hands
- Arranging your Spanish identification number (NIE) and opening a Spanish bank account if you don’t already have one
- Representing you via Power of Attorney if you are not able to attend meetings in person
- Land registry and bureaucratic checks
- Background research to make sure there are no outstanding utility bills, undisclosed mortgages, seizure notices
You’re in good hands!
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Opening the door to a bright future
Removing boundaries for global prosperity.
Nationality & Citizenship
More than a decade’s experience in successful nationality claims.
All your legal needs for setting up or growing your business in Spain.