Looking to freely travel or start a new life in Spain? Claim your Spanish nationality now
- Permanent citizenship, with all of the living and working rights of a European citizen.
- A Spanish passport, known as one of the most powerful in the world, giving visa free access to more than 130 countries worldwide, as well as complete freedom of movement within the Schengen area.
- Open the path for your family to enjoy the same benefits.
- At least one of your parents is a Spanish national (including adopted parents, if you were adopted before the age of 18).
- Your parents are not Spanish nationals but were both born in Spain.
- There are certain other cases where opting for Spanish Nationality is a possibility, for example adoption after the age of 18 or Spanish grandparents. However there are specific criteria – ask us for details.
Process with CARBRAY
Having guided hundreds of applicants to successfully obtain European citizenship, our lawyers have all the contacts and know-how to make the process completely stress-free for you. You can relax knowing the whole process is in expert hands.
How we work:
- Initial review to confirm that you are eligible and advise you on the best procedure for for opting for Spanish Nationality.
- Full instructions and breakdown of every document necessary, and the requirements in terms of formats, translations etc, & detailed guidance on completing the application form. Our team meticulously checks everything is correct before submitting.
- Progress tracking – we are constantly in touch with the appropriate embassies and authorities to make sure you never miss a notification or a deadline. Our knowledge and contacts both in Spain and with Spanish embassies abroad mean you get the right appointment at the right office with less waiting time.
- Dedicated member of our team available throughout the process of opting for Spanish Nationality. We’re here to help with any questions or problems you may have.
- Guidance that goes beyond the application confirmation – once your application has been accepted, we’ll also oversee the process of getting your Spanish passport so you can access all the benefits as soon as possible
What are the requirements?
Although the documentation is quite simple, the criteria are slightly different in each circumstance. Our team will guide you on exactly which documents, formats, and specifications you need to submit according to your exact case, for example:
- Exam certificates – some applicants will need to take a Spanish language and Spanish history & culture exam. We will give you all of the information on whether you need to take these and how to apply for them.
- Completed application form & receipt of paid fee (approximately 100€).
- Necessary personal documentation – current identification and residence permit for Spain, demonstration of sufficient funds etc.
Find out more about how we will help you every step of the way.
You’re in good hands!
Don't take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Opening the door to a bright future
Removing boundaries for global prosperity.
All your legal needs for setting up or growing your business in Spain.
Manager and acquire your assets easily and safely