Obtain a Favourable Taxation on Your Tax Return in Spain
The Personal Income Tax (IRPF), also known as the Tax Return, is an imposition that taxes the worldwide income of all expats living in Spain. To avoid the complex taxation process and risks of going it alone, request the help of our Tax Lawyers in Spain.
We will file your taxes for you
or your business.
What is the tax return in Spain?
If you are living and working in Spain, you are liable to pay income taxes on your income and assets and will need to file a Spanish tax return.
This complex tax will vary depending on your residency status and if income from other countries gets taxed. Additionally, you must get your head around the necessary requirements, the different tax forms and tax breaks.
All of this can sound challenging but with the help of a Tax Consultant, you can file taxes the smart way and save money along the way.
As a newly arrived foreigner, the Spanish Tax Regime will appear difficult, especially if you have different sources of income or income from outside of Spain.
With the harsh consequences that come with submitting inappropriately a tax return, it is only in your best interest to request the help of a dedicated Tax Consultant that counsels you on the best way to proceed.
Our tax experts are qualiﬁed Chartered Tax Advisers and Taxation Technicians that will award you with
- Favourable taxation that will give you peace of mind.
- A full compliant tax preparation.
- Clear guidance and advice for your situation.
Obtain a Favourable Taxation and Avoid Unnecessary Payments on Your Tax Return.
Whether as a business, self-employed individual, employee or freelancer, you want to avoid running into problems with your taxes. Our English-speaking tax advisors in Spain, have spent years and solved numerous cases gaining the respect and trust of our clients.
If you’ve spent hours online trying to understand your tax situation, comparing outdated information, and getting lost in bureaucratic jargon, you can stop your search here.
Our wealth of knowledge in tax law and hands-on approach will guarantee you a satisfactory and fully compliant tax preparation.
We will take taxes off your mind.
Process with CARBRAY
We will help you:
- Understand how much tax you will have to pay and when.
- Prepare and submit your tax return in Spain.
- Communicate with the Spain Tax Agency (Agencia Tributaria) if you receive a query about your tax return in Spain.
For this, you will be assigned an expert who will analyze your situation and guide you through the process.
- First, we will hold an initial consultation to discuss your needs.
- You will be provided guidance on the best way to file your return.
- We will send you all documentation in the most comfortable way.
- We will hold a final revision of your tax return before submitting it.
What are the requirements?
During your first year of tax residency, you will be obligated to file a tax return. As mentioned earlier, depending on your residency status and if income from other countries gets taxed, different forms may have to be completed.
These are some of the requirements to take into account depending on your situation.
- To make a Spanish income tax declaration, Modelo 100 must be completed. The tax year in Spain runs from 1 January to 31 December. Eligible residents must file tax returns between 6 April and 30 June of the year following the tax year.
- You must declare all your assets abroad worth more than 50,000€ through the completion of Modelo 720.
- The tax return in Spain as a non-resident involves a flat income tax rate of 24% or 19% if you are a national from the EU or the EEA. Modelo 149 and 150 should be completed in this case.
- If you move to Spain as an expat, with a job offer from a Spanish employer, you can apply to the Beckham Law and pay the 24% non-resident flat rate.
To know more about each situation, or inquire about your personal circumstances, get in touch today with our lawyers.
You’re in good hands!
I Need Tax Advice.
Don’t take our word for it! Check out what our former clients have to say about us
We offer a range of solutions for your legal needs in Spain.
Let's open the door to a brighter new future in Spain.
Fulfill your dream of retiring on the idyllic Mediterranean coast. We can help bring your family with you.
Establish your business in the entrepreneurial Spanish hub with our legal guidance.
Study in one of the favorite destinations for all international students.